By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and our terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- The purpose of Zen of 180’s LSAT Score Analyzer is to provide the best service to aid in preparing for the LSAT, for free whenever possible. To that end, we may analyze any of your inputted data – including potentially personally identifiable information – both individually and aggregated, in order to refine Zen of 180’s algorithms, develop new Zen of 180 products, and track the performance and success of Zen of 180’s tools.
- If your information will be used for any other purpose, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected before or at the time of collection.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We may collect personal identification information from Users at a variety of times, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, enter test data, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- You may download and store your missed question and timing data on your own hard drive; however, you may only use this data for your personal LSAT preparation.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will only transfer your data to a third party without your consent if ordered to by a court of law, for the express purpose of delivering a purchased product or service requested by you, or after it has been anonymized and aggregated. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as tracking user engagement over time, analyzing user demographics and performance, and sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
- We will use the email address you provide for order processing only to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, we will use the email address(es) you provide to send emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles and with all applicable privacy laws in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.